Commercial Electrical Safety Inspections
Our team of trusted electricians will inspect your commercial wiring and electrical components to make sure everything is up to code.
Home Electrical Repair
Should we find anything that is unsafe or faulty, Carolina Electrical will make the needed adjustments or repairs to pass your next inspection and keep your building safe.
The electrician who handles your electrical inspection services will check for these and other issues:
Commercial spaces include:
- Faulty Grounding Systems
- Outdated Electrical Panels
- Outdated Outlets & Switches
- Malfunctioning Surge Protectors
- Identifying Possible Shock Hazards
- Issues with Security & Emergency Lighting
- Problems with Smoke Alarms & Security Systems
- Improperly Functioning Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters
- And Many Other Commercial Electrical Safety Concerns
Once we have completed our inspection, CDC Electrical will provide a detailed report of the current state of your commercial electrical system.